£45k - 55k per year + bonus, pension, health
22 days ago
Project Manager (Architectural Background – High end retail)
£45-55k + high pension and other incredible benefits
One of my top clients are currently recruiting for a Project Manager from an Architectural background, delivering projects across all RIBA stages. The Project Manager role is working client direct within a high end, blue chip retail space and offers fantastic progression.
The Project Manager Senior Project Manager, Director of Store Development, Business Unit Directors, Senior Managers, Concessions, Design and Display teams in implementing projects from design and planning through to implementation and evaluation.
The Project Management Role:
- Management responsibility of individual varied projects from inception to completion up to £5 million.
- Take briefs from Business Unit Directors and Senior Managers.
- Assemble design teams and invite proposals for financial review
- Analyse and review schemes presented by designers and architects for the capital funded projects, supplier funded projects and combined funded projects.
- Prepare and draw up projected programme for works and ensure projects adhere to programme.
- Establish capital warrant sums for project work based upon relevant documentation and submit to business for approval.
- Take management responsibility for financial expenditure ranging from capital warrants, settlement of final accounts and processing invoices.
- Manage projects by discussing brief, drawing up technical specifications, preparing tenders, directing technical support teams, managing tenders and reviewing all through to completion.
- Effectively facilitate relevant meetings, record proceedings and communicate with tact and clarity to all parties.
- Co-ordinate and manage concession construction teams to ensure programmes of works are completed effectively and standards achieved.
- Assist in the development of the Store Planning strategy within the Store.
- Develop strong presence and leadership with the team by highlighting issues and giving guidance
- Actively coach the team to manage their projects effectively and efficiently
- Create a positive work environment that results in turnover and sickness and absence reduction.
Experience for the Project Manager
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in quality retail or blue chip environment.
- Professionally qualified in a construction related degree, HND or equivalent with a clear understanding of the principles of good design.
- Practically experienced in store planning and project management from inception to completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills allied with tact and diplomacy.
- Highly organised with strong analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and confident with the determination to get the job done at all costs.
- A team player with a desire for excellence.
- Able to work with, oversee and steer a design team responsible for project designs
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.