£65k - 75k per year + Bonus
13 days ago
Project Manager – High-End Residential
£65k - £75k + Bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager, on behalf of our client, a specialist Main Contractor delivering High-End Residential properties for private clients and developers based in Surrey. Our client creates stunning living environments for their clientele and are looking for someone to be brought on board to bring their designs to life.
Your remit will be ensuring the timely and cost-effective delivery of several smaller refurbishments varying in value from £100k - £600k to delivering larger new-build projects valued up to £5m.
If you are a Project Manager on the lookout for your next opportunity with a highly successful and growing firm, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Site Manager for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for construction and fit-out of multi million-pound private residences.
- Producing Project programmes in conjunction with contracts Manager for upcoming projects.
- Reviewing and regularly updating project programmes.
- Leading regular meetings with Architects and Client, QS, Engineers etc as well as Sub contractors.
- Liaison with Building control and Planning department.
- Managing all on-site activity, liaising with Site Managers,
- Implementing and monitoring Health & Safety standards.
- Developing and maintaining strict quality control procedures.
- Rationalising architectural and engineer plans for construction implementation.
- Ensuring that Quality standards were adhered to and achieved.
- Responsibility for producing Project meeting progress reports and daily reports.
- Collection of all RAMS and site documentation.
- Co-ordination of all external fabrication of bespoke items.
Requirements for this role:
- 5+ years experience in Residential Development
- BSc in Construction Management or vocational equivalent is preferred
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.