£55k - 65k per year + Plus Package
about 2 months ago
Project Manager - Planned Works
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
We are currently recruiting for main contractor they are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team and assist them in the management and delivery of their planned works project covering properties in Southwark. work include full high tech refurbishment of old flats into new.
Your main duties will include management of sub-contractors and direct staff, health and safety talks, inspecting works pre and post works, liaising with the client, attending progress meetings and the general delivery of the programme.
Key skills for the ideal candidate are:
• Understand the requirements for quality assurance and evidence in line with the Hackitt review and EWS1 sign off
• Be able to use Microsoft Projects effectively as well as other business systems such as EDMS (Aconex)
• Produce progress reports - both internally and externally
• Lead and communicate effectively
• All SHEQ requirements relevant to a CM role.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full Driving Licence
- A minimum of three years’ experience managing decent home projects
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and they will offer you the chance to progress in your career Please apply or contact Charlie Hayden at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.