£40k - 48.6k per year + car allowance, healthcare, pension, holiday
28 days ago
£40k - £45k + £3.6k car allowance
Build Recruitment are working with a leading national contractor to source a Project Manager based in the Southwest of England Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing a number of projects across all RIBA stages, with typical project values ranging £25k - £4m.The Project Manager will also act as the Project Lead, managing on-site contractors and client’s consultants, ensuring timely delivery of Planned and Reactive Projects across the site. Type of projects will vary across Building, M&E, and Civils (minor works).
Job Duties for Project Manager
- Oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of Billable Works in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks and ensure that all operatives have appropriate vehicles, equipment and skills to perform relevant tasks.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
- Confer with local DIO representatives, the Local Customer Service Representative and the relevant Site Manager to agree scope & priorities of Billable Works on a regular basis.
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Comply with the agreed system of reporting of the physical and financial progress of Billable Works, including planned milestone payments.
- Manage cost and stakeholder expectation through excellent communication and sound commercial decisions to ensure value for money.
- Work with all stakeholders to support the management and mitigation of contract risk.
- Contribute to the production of IEMPS, ESTS, FASP and ESR across the establishments within area of responsibility
- It is essential that applicants have a minimum HND level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience of NEC and JCT forms of contract is essential
- Possessing IOSH or equivalent qualification and previous use of CAFM (Maximo) applications is desirable.
- My client is looking for a well organised and thorough Project Managers who possess excellent communication skills, high level stakeholder management experience and who demonstrate a collaborative style of working.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.