£75k - 90k per year + Package
3 months ago
Project Manager – Residential Development
Salary – £75k-£90k + Package
Location – West London
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager, on behalf of our client a tier-one property developer, who is involved in creating stunning living spaces in some of London’s most sought-after locations. The role has come about due to a need for a Project Manager who is to be taken into the heart of the company and lead one of their landmark projects. If you are an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where delivering quality projects is the priority, this is a great opportunity for you. Working closely with our clients Senior Production team and on-site team, you will be trusted to ensure the successful delivery of 300+ New-Build units from first fix stage on this project valued in the region of £250m.
Some of your duties as a Project Manager for our client will include:
- Working closely with the production to ensure maximum quality and feasibility of upcoming projects
- Managing all aspects of health and safety on-site
- Scheduling and programming for works on site
- Organising necessary labour and materials
- Dealing with clients, architects and specialist sub-contractors
- Ensuring this project is delivered on time and within budget, with a constant focus on delivering projects to a high standard
- Relevant Construction Management degree (or vocation equivalent)
- Ideally 5+ years experience in management of Residential Projects valued at £100m+
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.