£40k - 45k per year + package
about 1 month ago
Cardiff or Bristol based– flexible working arrangements available
Salary up to 45k package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a National maintenance contractor, who are looking for a Project Manager based in either Cardiff or Bristol.
Our client a National maintenance and FM company are looking for a Project Manager to manage the day to day projects with various clients of their in the South West.
Day to Day:
- Identify and generate project opportunities from an existing portfolio of maintenance contracts
- Oversee the day-to-day projects
- Prepare specifications, prices and tenders for repairs and maintenance works
- Oversee and manage Health & safety along side the on-site management teams
- Management of contractors on site completing work along with direct labour force
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and planning of planned and reactive works
- Monitoring of budgets, P&L & KPIs with the teams
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- Up to date knowledge of the construction market, CDM regulations
- SMSTS and/ or recognised construction, technical qualification
- An excellent communicator, people manager
- Excellent IT skills is essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car during working hours is essential
- 40 hours per week
- Flexible working arrangements
- Package includes holiday pay, pensions contributions
- Supported by a National company and an experienced well-established team
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.