£30 - 31 per hour
about 2 months ago
Project Manager – Decent Homes
Type – Temp – Perm
Location – Wolverhampton
Salary – £30.86 PH Umbrella PAYE
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Property Services team on our Planned Maintenance contract in Wolverhampton. This project will be carrying out structural repairs.
The primary focus of this role will be to provide visible leadership and direction along with foresight and insight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress.
• Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan.
• Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
• Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme effectively and efficiently in a professional manner to ensure successful delivery within project constraints.
• Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, including support to customer/ end user throughout the handover process.
• Establish a communications plan and agree accountabilities for team members.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and professional Project Manager with a strong understanding of Planned Maintenance processes and resource usage as well as the ability to understand the P&L accounting. You must come from a background in social housing and have worked on projects carrying out structural repairs.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.