£45k - 47.5k per year + package
8 months ago
South West - Devon, Cornwall
ASAP – Permanent contract
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a MOD Contractor, who are looking for a Project Manager based in the South West.
Our client an MOD Contractor is looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee larger refurbishment projects on MOD housing. A permanent role that can be based in Devon or Cornwall.
Day to Day:
- Lead day to day project delivery of housing refurb works
- Management of main team of contractors on site
- Ensure all projects adhere to brief, specifications and briefs
- Management of spend on budgets, timescales
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous Project Management experience
- Construction related qualification
- Compliance and HSE experience
- Experience of managing contractors
- Excellent customer service experience
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft programmes
- Permanent contract
- 25days holiday + BH
- Van + fuel card
- Flexible working between home, office and site
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.