£45k - 55k per year + Pension, holiday
about 1 year ago
I am delighted to be working with a worldwide market leader in luxury furniture and project fit out to make the key appointment of Project Manager.
Based in central London, my client would like a Project Manager who can speak both Italian and English, with the perfect Project Manager having experience in this industry (although not essential) and must be flexible for international trips. There is also a lot of progression and promotions available for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Manage projects that include all loose items in commercial buildings as well as the fit out and fabric works
- The Project Manager will coordinate the various team members in order to guarantee the best work results to ensure that the delivery of the turnkey furnishing and fit out projects take place within the contractually established times
- Complies with the agreed quality from the client and takes place in compliance with the pre-established budget
- Work alongside the Technical Coordinator and the General Manager for the communication with the clients or interior designers/architects
- Managing the margins and programme times on various projects
- The management of contractual relationships with the customer alongside with the General Manager
- The monitoring and supervision of the various phases of the various projects
- The immediate decision-making capacity
- Willingness to continue short trips to Italy and abroad if needed.
Qualifications and other skills:
- For the position the Project Manager will ideally have a degree aligned with the built environment. The client will also look at people without university studies, but with a strong experience in the furniture or construction/ fit out industry.
- Ideally at least five years of experience in the same function in companies that operate on contracts, ideally in the furniture, joinery, fit out or construction related fields.
- Excellent knowledge of English and of at least one second foreign language, ideally Italian speaker.
- Strong leadership skills; good organizational and methodological skills.
- Strong attitude of working in a young, dynamic and motivated team.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.