£50k - 65k per year
3 months ago
Project Manager – Residential Development
Salary – £50k - £65k + Package
Location – South-West London
We are currently seeking Project Managers of all levels, on behalf of our client a bespoke property developer, who is involved in creating stunning living spaces in some of London’s most sought-after locations. The role has come about due to a desire to ease pressure on their existing Project Management team and they are searching for a Project Manager who is to be taken into the heart of the company. If you are someone who’s looking to be part of a creative and collaborative environment in which delivering quality projects is the priority, this is a great opportunity for you. Working closely with our clients in-house Commercial team and on-site team, you will be trusted to ensure the successful delivery of New-Build projects valued in the region of £2m - £5m.
Some of your duties as a Project Manager for our client will include:
- Working closely with the pre-construction and design team, to ensure maximum quality and feasibility of upcoming projects
- Overseeing Site Enabling and demolition works
- Tendering for new contracts and estimating
- Managing all aspects of health and safety for ongoing projects
- Scheduling and programming for works on site
- Organising necessary labour and materials for upcoming projects
- Dealing with clients, architects and specialist sub-contractors
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget, with a constant focus on delivering projects to a high standard
- Relevant Construction Management degree (or vocation equivalent)
- Ideally 5+ years experience in management of Residential Projects valued at £1m+
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.