£50k - 60k per year
10 months ago
Project Manager – EWI & Planned Maintenance
Up to £55,000 per annum + car allowance + package
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading social housing contractor. The role holder will be responsible for delivering a variety of planned maintenance and EWI projects across the North East region.
- To lead the team on site with integrity and professionalism at all times
- Undertake programming, from overall project programme to detailed task scheduling, from inception to operation
- Provide change control procedure to maximum added value and minimise disruption to the project
- Provide structured approach to project planning to include health and safety, execution methods and quality
- Identify critical success factors and KPI’s and feed back into monitoring and reporting systems
- Provide project direction, focus and consistency across the project
- To have a clear understanding of the way the job is priced to enable us to take full benefit of any opportunities for variations, changes in specification or scope of works to maximise profit
- Ensure that all systems in place to ensure works are completed in accordance with the company’s values
- Endeavour, wherever possible, to resolve difficulties in non-adversarial manner
- Understand and communicate the commercial aims of the project and business plan objectives
- Identify key project commercial indicators and monitor / measure delivery
- Comply with all the roles and responsibilities as set out within the SHEQ management system
- Resource planning and forecasting
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and drive the direction of the team. Also, on offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, including
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 2x times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
- Minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience in a Refurb / Social Housing environment.
- Fully competent with Project Management methodology and a broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation
- Multiple project experience
- Commercial awareness and a strong financial acumen
- New Build Construction experience (Desirable)
- Recognised technical qualification in construction, M or E or similar.
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.