£60k - 65k per year + Package
8 months ago
Project Manager - Decent Home Projects
Excellent Permanent Opportunity
Up To £65,000 Plus Package
Our client, a national construction contractor, are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their planned maintenance division.
You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of planned maintenance works on a contract based in Enfield. Works that are being delivered include internal planned maintenance works such as kitchen and bathroom refurbishments. These works will be carried out in occupied properties.
You will be responsible for the project planning and programming of the works, health and safety on site, client liaison, ensuring KPI's and deadlines are met by your team and the overall delivery of the program. You will be a direct line manager to Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and RLO's and report directly into the Operations Manager.
Experience needed for this role includes;
- Project Management experience on decent home schemes
- A proven track record of delivering planned maintenance projects
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid qualifications
- An ability to program work streams (MS Projects, ASTA Etc)
- A clean driving license
- This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a well established contractor.
- They are offering a great salary and package along with an opportunity to grow and progress within a reputable business.
If you have the right experience and have worked as a Project Manager before then please apply today with your CV and we will be in touch with more details!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.