£40k - 45k per year
4 months ago
Repairs Manager (Repairs) - Social Housing - Permanent - Surrey- Up to £45k Basic Plus Package.
My client a major social housing contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced contract/project manager based in the Surrey area. My client has recently won a £2m contract with a local authority and are currently in the early stages and are seeking a contract manager to oversee all responsive repairs. The succesfull candidate will be responsible for the full running of the contract including program planning/scheduling works, running the financial side of the contract, KPI monitoring/performance improvement, SOR works, management of health and safety etc...
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage, motivate and develop the team to provide excellent standards of service embracing best practice, innovation, and continuous service improvements and meeting legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Regular progress meetings with clients and contractors
- Design and implement a range of performance management measures and ensure these are produced to the agreed standard and at the agreed intervals.
- Overall management of direct labour and sub-contractors
- Ensure projects are delivered in budget and within the agreed time frame
- Ensure company standards and H&S Regulations are adhered to
- Schedule of Rates experience required
- Strong background in delivering responsive maintenance contracts in social housing
- Must be an experienced contract manager with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar sector
- Must have experience program planning/scheduling works
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.