£45k - 52.5k per year + Vehicle and Fuel Card
about 1 month ago
Role: Project Manager – Planned Maintenance
Salary: £45,000 to £52,500 + Vehicle and Fuel Card
Location: South West London
To supervise and organise sites teams so that work is carried out to the required standards in accordance with the requirements of the client’s specification, the site health and safety plan, financial targets, and time constraints of program of works.
- Ensure that site safety inspections are carried out and recorded to confirm compliance with health and safety plan. ensuring that any non-compliant areas are brought to the attention of the contract manager and company safety officer, so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Participate in procurement of supply chain to ensure resources are available to complete works to standards and programme.
- Attend site meetings with client as necessary.
- On completion of works assist in the completion of a quality assessment of sub-contractors’ performance and assist in the completion of contract performance assessment sheet covering the following:
- financial performance
- sub-contractor performance
- review health and safety file for compliance
- Communication: provide good, clear, precise communication to all contacts, both internal and external, on all aspects of the service provided.
- IT skills and knowledge: have a good knowledge of in-house computer systems. regularly update systems to ensure accurate data is held and available as and when required, assist in the development of i.t systems to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service.
- Health & safety: comply with company SHEQ policy & legislation and ensure good practice in own work area. as applicable, ensure that any reporting staff are fully aware of the policy and legislation and comply with it accordingly during the course of their day-to-day duties.
- Responsibilities towards quality management: develop, maintain, and assist with all aspects of the quality management system. ensure that all quality standards and procedures are adhered to and that paperwork control is within the guidelines of the current quality management system manual. assist and prepare for the external assessors visit as and when required.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.