£55k - 60k per year
5 months ago
Project Manager (Hospital)
My client are a state of the art hospital in London who are looking for a new Project Manager to join their busy team. The Project manager must have previous hospital/ clinical environment experience so that the Project Manager has an understanding of HTM’s. This is a very exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work within a busy, progressive environment.
The Project Manager will have overall responsibility for the management and success of the project, including customer relations, pre-construction and bid process, health and safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost/value of operations. The Project Manager will report to the Head of Projects.
- Provide support during the tender process by involvement in the preparation of programmes, methodology and development of quality/safety/environmental plans;
- Ensure that programmes for the construction phase, maintaining as-built progress and producing completion programmes for live projects are in place, used and are effective;
- Prepare Quality/Safety/Environmental Plans for any project they are involved in and ensure that these are updated, actions implemented and effective on any of their projects;
- Undertake the requisition and procurement of labour, plant and materials within tender allowances;
- Be aware of the commercial implications of decisions taken on a project and be prepared to fully justify these to all levels of management;
- Management of Project and Site teams as appropriate;
- Be prepared to implement effective delegation of tasks to team members and make informed decisions on behalf of the team in accordance with the accepted commercial and corporate rules for our business;
- Guide and ensure that the appropriate methodology selection, preparation of Method Statements, Risk and COSHH Assessments are being implemented to a high standard and in line with our business management procedures;
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Relevant Building qualification; (Essential)
- Knowledge of HTM’s in a clinical environment. (Essential)
- Previous experience of working in a hospital or PFI environment (Essential)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.