£250 - 300 per day
about 2 months ago
Social Housing - Sustainable Energy Project Manager
£250 - £300 depending on experience, Immediate start
3 - 6 month temporary assignment, Inside IR35 (Umbrella PAYE)
My client is a leading provider of social housing in Milton Keynes. Due to a large influx of upcoming Green Energy projects, my client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to take ownership of a variety of energy performance projects, lowering fuel poverty and cutting carbon emissions across the housing portfolio.
- Manage Projects from inception to completion, with key emphasis on Sustainable Energy and Green Retrofit projects
- Work collaboratively with trusted Partners, managing performance and tracking project progress
- Work as part of a Team, providing expert advise and guidance regarding energy efficiency and sustainable technologies
- Responsible for the 360 Project Management of work streams such as Air Source heat pumps, electricity storage options, PV installations, and thermal gains through enveloping of assets,
You will have:
- A background in social housing, having worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority or Housing contractor delivering similar projects
- Strong Contracts Management ability, working collaboratively with contractors and consultants and senior members of the public
- Demonstrable experience of managing green energy projects in sheltered units, large blocks of flats and estates
- Industry relevant qualifications, ideally educated to degree level or belong to a relevant professional body (highly desirable)
For more information on this position please contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.