£42k - 42.5k per year
018 7224 8898
PM - SA
8 days ago
Our client a local housing developer is looking to recruit a freelace Project Manager to join them on a contract basis to help cover a peak in workload. The role offers applicants with experience of managing residential housing projects a 8week + contract.
The role will be split between the office and out on site working as part of a team overseeing various residential projects.
Applicants will need to be suitable qualified with a HND or NVQ Level 5 in Construction or level 4 in site management. Experience of the pre construciton set up and day to day management of building projects - residential housing or commerical management is essential.
You will also need to have the following experience:
- Good programming skills on Microsoft Project
- Understanding of coordinating utility services
- Good knowledge of logistics and phasing develops
- Strong technical ability and familiar with Timber Frame construction
- Ability to draw up health & safety plans
- Good understanding of pre-construction
Working hours are Monday to Friday - offering a minimum of 37hrs per week. Interviews and start date ASAP.
For more information please call Kirsty on 07494 544 290 and send through your most uptodate CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.