£70k - 80k per year
020 3176 4790
19 days ago
Project Manager - Critical Envirronments - West London/ Berkshire - £80,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting of behalf of a rapidly growing company that is seeking a Project Manager based in the West London/ Berkshire area..
The role will be to carry out projects ranging from £250,000 up to £2,000,000. The sucussful candidate should show a proven track record in delievering projects from cradle to grave.
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Present to clients, complete full tender process to all sub contractors
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 17th/ 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection (Derirable)
- HV AP (Desirable)
- Mechanical qualifications (Desirable)
The salary and package are as follows:
- Salary up to £80,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Futher training and development
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.