£45k - 55k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Social Housing (Planned Maintenance) - Permanent - London - Up to £55k Basic Plus Package.
My client a major social housing contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Site Manager/Project Manager based in the London area. The role will be to oversee multiple individual projects consisting of a mixture of planned social housing works. The typical works will include roofing, window & door replacement, concrete repairs, kitchen & bathroom replacements and cyclical works.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the client to maintain a strong working relationship and close liaison with the tenants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring on site Health and Safety is adhered to
- Overseeing direct and sub-contract labour, resources and materials
- Ensuring projects are scheduled for works to complete on time and to budget
- Must have a valid SMSTS or SSSTS and CSCS card
- Strong background in delivering a variety of planned maintenance projects as a project manager
- Must have experience with external planned maintenance contracts
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.