£60k - 65k per year + 5000 car allowance
26 days ago
Location: London, W6
Salary: £60-65k per year + £5k car allowance
Job Type: Permanent, Mon-Fri
Available Positions: 2
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with Global company, who are looking for a Project Manager based in London,this is a fantastic full-time opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to generate and be accountable for the delivery of Project works.
You must have around 5 years of experience in Project Management to apply for this role.
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
- Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub-contractor returns.
- Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
- Ensure CBRE QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
- Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) "end to end". Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub-contractor management and site manager duties.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
- Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Business Unit Director in an agreed format.
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
- Ensure that all financial objectives are met.
- Analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Value all sub-contractor accounts and make application for payments.
- Ensure the projects are commercially viable and satisfy the commercial terms of the contract.
- Ensure all projects are managed through Company policies and procedures in relation to commercial activities.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to present with confidence
- Ability to understand commercial and financial metrics
- Internal and external customer management
- Networking skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Up to date knowledge of the construction market
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM, construction or critical environment
- Proven experience of running a P&L
- Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
- CDM regulations
- IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS
- Recognised technical qualification in construction, M or E or similar
- Business standard of written and verbal literacy and numeracy
- Recognised qualification in Project Management
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send over your CV and someone on our team will be in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.