£20.00 - 20.11 per hour
3 months ago
Project Engineer | East London - Canary Wharf | £20.11 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work in an extremely critical environment in the Canary Wharf / Docklands area.
This will be an initial 12-month contract as long as all goes well. You will be paid weekly on a contract basis for the entire 12 months.
Due to the nature of the role, the engineer must have experience working with critical equipment ie: HV / LV, Generators, UPS and etc. The engineer will ideally have experience within a data centre.
Hours are Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
· Experience within critical environments
· Experience HV/LV
· Experience Permit to Work Risk Assessment & Method
· Statement Review Hot Works Supervising
· Project Team Access and Permitting MOP/SOP/EOP
· Completion Supporting the Project/Operational Team with System Integration
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.