£46,254 per year
6 months ago
Build recruitment are working in partnership with a Kent based housing association, who are recruiting for an experienced Surveyor to effectively be the lead for the reinvestment works.
- You will be responsible for undertaking property surveys, consisting of asbestos monitoring, technical appraisals and diagnostic surveys
- Prepare specifications and schedule of works for tender
- Effectively undertake day to day contract management of planned projects
- Ensuring works are being delivered in a timely manner while prioritising value for money & customer satisfaction
- Ideally possess membership of RICS or CIOB, alternatively possess previous building surveying experience
- Have experience of contract management
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
- Possess a CSCS card
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.