£40k - 44k per year
6 months ago
Salary: 40-44K depending on experience
Start Jan 2022
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We have a great opportunity to work with a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that have been successfully operating for over 30-years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join the family-owned business.
We are seeking a Project Agent based from the Bodmin depot, to work as part of the Major Projects Delivery Team. The successful candidate would be responsible for the overall given project and report to the Major Civils Manager. Projects within this remit are predominantly based on Capital Infrastructure works for our main client including large pipe laying schemes and associated chambers etc. Interaction with the Client, Designers, Commercial, Engineers and Key Stakeholders are core functions within this role.
Day to Day:
· Visit site and collect information for designing and planning
· Give advice on scope/design requirements to achieve a solution
· Assist in planning projects for delivery including highways liaisons, public liaisons, labour, plant and materials requirements
· Manage the project program and measure against milestones whilst reporting back to Commercial
· Use of computer software (predominantly Microsoft Office) to produce site documentation and Close Down documents
· Suitable time management skills to see projects through to completion and hit deadlines
· Oversee works on site from an engineering, supervisory and safety viewpoint
· Relevant qualifications and experience in delivering engineering projects within the utilities sector, ideally within water and wastewater sectors including SMSTS, Street works and CSCS
· Have knowledge and experience in Street works especially around Street works requirements in line with traffic control and excavating within the highway
· Have knowledge, experience, and relevant qualifications in civil engineering
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Team Management skills
· Full UK Driving licence
· Have an understanding and qualifications in Temporary Works
The above list is not exhaustive but gives a guide to the work we undertake, and the qualities required of a successful candidate.
- A competitive salary
- A company vehicle with fuel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive training
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.