£9 - 12 per hour
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
My client is looking for a project administrator on a 3 month temporary contract, you must have previous experience as a project administrator role working for a housing trust. Ideally you will be available immediately if not you must be flexible to interview and need to start within one week.
Team and Organisational Responsibilities
- Play an active and key role in achieving your teams' objectives.
- Deliver project plans to schedule.
- Be professional with other departments and stakeholders that you deal with.
- Be supportive of colleagues and promote excellent team working.
- Play your part in maintaining a safe and regulatory compliant service by adhering to policy, procedure and quality standards.
- Keep learning and improving your practice. Be open to feedback on your performance from others including learning from mistakes and complaints.
- Externally represent and promote Peabody by being professional and positive.
- Appreciate the importance of recording, maintaining and managing sensitive information and data within your role.
- Protect the human rights of colleagues and customers, promoting equality and inclusion by reporting any concerns and challenging any discriminatory attitudes or practice.
- Know when and how to report an error, complaint or any concern.
- Abide by and promote a positive health and safety culture, ensuring that activities are carried out in accordance with Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the organisations and other relevant Codes of Conduct.
- Approachable with a can-do attitude.
- Experience of working in customer service environment, dealing with internal and external clients.
- Experience and knowledge of project management.
- Insight into confidentiality and data protection issues.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to maintain up to date records and reports.
- Proven time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office.
- GCSE’s in English and Mathematics at grade C or above or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel between sites in Greater London and Essex.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Management Team.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.