£25k - 30k per year
24 days ago
£25,000- £30,000 Per Year/ Full-Time/ Permanet
Build Recruitment are working with an Italian furniture company to make the key appointment of a Project / Office Administrator to work in their London office.
The purpose of the office administrator will be to work as the Front of House receptionist, with primary focus to provide a professional customer experience for visitors, staff and guests, both in person, via email or telephone. They will also ensure the environment such as meeting rooms and office environment is well presented and maintained at all times.
1. To provide office orientations to new starters, including recent acquisitions, and visitors/guests
2. Dealing with all collection of fabric orders
3. Producing and dealing with all invoices as well as being responsible for all ad hoc admin duties.
Other skills they are looking for are:
- Project assistant, ready to take on board all the operative activities needed, from bookkeeping, to support on projects, data inserting, logistics and parcels.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Not scared of getting their hands dirty.
- Few years of experience in challenging environments, preferably in the construction industry.
- Italian speaking would be very advantages or an understanding of Italian culture as this is an Italian based company.
Please apply or contact Elliot at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.