£45k - 50k per year + package
25 days ago
£45,000-£50,000 Per Year
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Programme Manager/ Compliance Manager based in Bristol.
Our client a Housing Association have a permanent opportunity for a Programme, Compliance Manager to join their team and oversee compliance regulations and requirements on Housing Association properties. This is a permanent role, to start ASAP.
Day to Day:
- Day to day management of the compliance programme throughout property stock
- Delivery of Landlord health & safety compliance - Heating, Electricity, Water Hygiene, Fire, Lifts and asbestos)
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to action reports
- Management of database and recording cyclical information
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience of Landlord compliance in social housing or similar
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent organisational and people management skills
- Full driving licence and access to vehicle in working hours
- Monday – Friday – 39hrs per week
- Parking on site
- Hybrid working available – between home and office
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.