£38k per year
18 days ago
Build are working with a Yorkshire based HA as they look to make several permanent appointments to expand their Development & Growth team.
One of the roles we are assisting with is a Programme Coordinator.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain an excellent working relationship with Homes England and the Strategic Partnership consortium by providing information and updates on our clients development programme delivery progress against grant funding commitments. You will be responsible for claiming all grant funding secured in support of our new build development programme, and for ensuring accurate audit files are prepared and maintained for all schemes. The position will support the Development team by overseeing the regulation, compliance, and procedural requirements in the delivery of the New Build Development programme.
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Performance Outputs
- Successful management of HE IMS with take up of grant funding allocation within prescribed timeframes
- Develop strong relationship with HE and Strategic Partner Consortium with performance data and statistical returns provided within timeframe
- Successful delivery of annual Development programme within target
- Adherence to compliance and regulation requirements, with no breaches Oversee the delivery of the Homes England (HE) grant funding programme and provide statistical returns to the Strategic Partnership forum within agreed timeframes.
- Be responsible for the administration of the Homes England, inputting data and information within timeframe to enable the successful take up of grant funding.
- Support the Director by attending HE quarterly performance meetings and providing accurate programme update information
- Arrange and assist the Development team to ensure compliance with HE regulations, by arranging and overseeing internal and external audits.
- Undertake regular scheme audit checks to ensure that they adhere to HE compliance requirements
- Control, monitor and manage the updating of Development management systems and internal development procedures
- To update and administer databases as requested and provide statistical information/ reports in relation to scheme/programme delivery support programme
- Carry out research and produce reports to assist the Development Team with continuous improvement
- Work closely with the Development and Finance team to oversee the management and updating of the SQL programme management and cash flow management.
- Support the Development Team in the delivery of the Affordable Housing Programme by assisting with the day-to-day administration ensuring that key target dates are met
- Assist the Development Team in the development of programmes and projects in line with the Growth Strategy.
- Ensure that value for money and efficiencies are obtained in all areas of responsibility
- Adapt a proactive approach to identify and mitigate risks to your business area and contribute to updating the risk register
- Expected to ensure compliance with all legal obligations concerning the protection of data concerning employees, customers and third parties.
The successful candidate will have previous experience and knowledge of managing and interrogating data systems and possess strong project management skills. You will develop successful relationships with key strategic stakeholders, providing statistical returns within timeframe. A team player who will oversee the adherence to regulation and compliance procedures of Development team members, ensuring the successful delivery of the development programme and take up of grant funding.
For more information please apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.