£40k - 42k per year + benefits
3 months ago
Role: Commercial Procurement Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
To support the Commercial Gas Maintenance & Commercial Projects Departments to enable the smooth operation of our supply chain. Proactively manages the relationship with key stakeholders within the Business and Client as required. Takes full responsibility and ownership of all our Supply Chain risk, containment actions and contingency planning.
- Using best practices to operate and oversees our Supply Chain and Procurement Management processes
- Effective partnerships building with appropriate stakeholders internally and externally.
- Draws conclusions that are based on management information and logical assumptions reflecting accurate information to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Plans course of action and adjusts work to meet the changing expectations of our clients and is skilled in inspiring a result-driven environment
- Proactively manages the Supply Chain to meet the requirements and objectives for our clients and the business
- Ensure that the correct procurement strategy and agreements are in place to support all Service & Compliance Contracts by working collaboratively
- Ensures regular risk reviews take place, advising Senior Management where there are changes that might affect account deliverables or the contingency held in the P&L
- Manages the Service & Compliance Supply Chain Team team and constantly improves the quality, performance and inter-working of the business
- Proven track record to inspire, influence, develop, initiate change, manage conflict and establish teams & collaboration
- High degree of accuracy in dealing with detailed documentation.
- skilled at using management tools; financial tools; operating tools; configuration management processes; quality management systems & appropriate risk management tools
- Professional communication and customer service skills.
- Positive approach and good organizational skills.
- High standard of IT literacy.
- Previous Commercial Heating background would be beneficial.
- Has a proven track record of people management, performance and development skills.
- Skilled in setting targets and priorities
Should you require further information then please email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.