£50k - 52k per year + Car/Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
Fire Safety - WC2
11 months ago
Role: Principal Fire Safety Consultant
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £52,000 + industry leading benefits package
Sector: Property & Construction
My client is a fire, safety, risk and compliance organisation that are based in Central London, They are looking to recruit a Principal Fire Safety Consultant to join the team and work on a portfolio of residential, retail, education, commercial, sport, leisure, heritage and healthcare projects throughout London and the South East. My client are looking for a competent fire safety professional to manage all aspects in regards to fire prevention, risk and safety as well as all legal and statutory requirements and all fire safety regulations under current codes of practice are addressed across a complex and multi-site organisation.
- Provide expert professional advice to all senior management on current fire safety legislation, provide expert specialist and professional fire information service for all projects, provide advice to other clients/partners, directors and senior management
- The post holder will be responsible for the effectiveness of comprehensive fire safety training programme
- The ability to develop and lead on policies, strategies and for implementation of the organisations fire compliance
- Lead and manage fire team staff across the organisation
- Implement regular fire safety audits and risk assessment for all departments
- Provide and maintain audit records of staff training
- The main focus on the role is to carry out fire risk assessments housing stock properties/buildings
What you'll need, to succeed:
- Fire Safety experience within the construction, property or demolition sector
- NEBOSH Fire or relevant fire qualifications
- Membership to Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) or Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Full UK Driving license
In return the organisation offers a competitive salary in the region of £50,000 - £52,000 + industry leading benefits package as well as clear progression throughout the companies structure.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information about the role then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.