City of London
£55k - 60k per year + + Benefits
020 3176 4790
PD - EC1
8 months ago
Role: CDM / Principal Designer
Sector: Design & Architect Practice
Location: Central London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Excellent benefits package
My client is a small design & architect practice based in Central London who currently looking to expand their CDM / PD team due to continued and consistent success of the business. As a company, they have grown from strength to strength, due to the quality of their work and forward-thinking attitude, the business offers a relaxed atmosphere and moves away from the corporate structure that many of its competitors embrace, if you are looking for a stress free environment and relaxed culture to develop your career then this is the role for you.
They are looking for a focused and independent PD / CDM Consultant, who is looking to work on some of London's most prestigious projects within the residential, commercial, retail, office, hotel, sport and leisure sectors. My client offers tremendous scope for progression within the companies structure and the support to develop your skills and knowledge.
The post holder will have responsibility for the management of health and safety on projects under their control and ensuring these projects meet the business standards on project governance. The post holder will also be flexible to deliver other construction, project health, and general H&S compliance reviews/audits.
My client are looking for an experienced and influential PD / CDM Consultant to join the team who has the relevant industry qualifications with a NEBOSH Construction and membership to APS. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Working alongside a team of Consultants to provide Health and Safety and CDM support to a variety of clients.
- Ensure compliance in line with CDM regulation throughout the client portfolio.
- Working alongside large-scale Principal Contractors to influence compliance.
- Support the implementation of H&S policy and procedure.
- Conduct audits/inspections of sites from design to completion stage client-wide.
- Recent experience as CDM Consultant and knowledge of new CDM2015 Regulations.
- Experience of working within a busy, demanding customer focused environment, and the ability to engage Principal Contractors and external clients at all levels.
- NEBOSH Construction or relevant industry qualification
- Membership of APS
- 2 – 3 years in a similar position
- Experience of CDM Regulations 2015
In return my client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, if you are interested in hearing more about the role or would like more information then please get in touch – Mike.Davis@buildrec.com – 07415 259 073
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.