£10 - 15 per hour
about 1 month ago
About the role:
As a School Premises Officer, you'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors.
You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Monday - Friday, shift work.
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and repairs
- Respond to any issues in a timely manner, as well as minor PPM tasks.
- You may need to open/ lock up the premises and deal with security checks
- General handyman and labour duties
- Experience working within a school environment or as a Premises Offer would be beneficial.
- Must have Enhanced DBS on the DBS update service or be willing to go through Enhanced DBS immediately.
- Must have correct PPE and tools
This is a full-time role working the below shifts:
Pay rate: £15.00ph for Schools in the South East London area.
If you are suitable for the role, or would be interested in hearing more please email your CV to Lizzie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.