£60k - 65k per year
8 months ago
Pre-Construction Manager - Social Housing Refurbishment
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - 65,000 per annum + package
I am currently looking for an experienced Pre-Construction Manager to work on scheme in Wolverhampton. You will be working and have accountability for all Pre-Construction works on Social Housing high rise projects, working alongside client’s design teams.
You will be responsible for getting the project contractor ready from programmes, cost plans, team structure and project KPIs.
- Proven experience as a Pre-Construction Manager (minimum 3 years)
- Have worked at Pre-Construction Manager level for a Main Contractor
- Social Housing experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Possess an ability to liaise confidently at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills & knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to produce high standard work which meets the client and business requirements
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.