£60k - 70k per year + Package
3 months ago
Role: Pre-Construction/ Bid Manager - Refurbishment Framework (Housing)
Salary: £60-70k + car / allowance & package
Location: West London + Flexible working (inc WFH)
With their diverse portfolio of projects, my client is looking for an experienced Pre-Construction / Bid Manager who has a passion for the project at hand, and securing work, whilst also being able to work as part of a closely knit team to drive projects forward in pre-construction, convert to a successful bid and hand over to the construction team at a very high standard. We understand this approach is essential to ensure we consistently win work and secure repeat business.
You will be working on a portfolio of projects predominantly in the occupied building arena, including residential, commercial, public sectors, ranging from fire safety improvements to large internal and external refurbishment projects and construction works, with values in the range of £1m - £7.5m.
- As Bid Manager you will be working as part of an established pre-construction team, that will support the success of every project through the tender and pre-construction phase.
- This role will focus on leading and owning the tender and pre-construction process on multiple competitive, negotiated, singe stage and 2 stage bids, working collaboratively with our pre-construction, operational and commercial teams.
- As an integral member of their pre-construction team, you’ll coordinate and manage all pre-construction and tender activities from initial expression of interest through to final submission and handover to the construction phase team, taking ownership of the process and content.
- If you have demonstratable experience of developing winning proposals and proven ability to produce high quality written tenders - ideally with a sound understanding of the social housing sector.
- Whilst you won’t be writing bids, you’ll ideally have had bid writing & administration experience with a proven track record of quality writing, as you’ll be managing & motivating the bid team, whilst managing & influencing stakeholders at senior level.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Aaron Battrawden at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.