£25k - 27k per year
0203 176 4790
12 months ago
Permanent PPM Administrator based in Custom House E16, 25-27k
Working for one of the largest UK FM providers, the Duties are:
To support the PPM Team Leader and Maintenance Planner to ensure that all properties & assets remain compliant through the completion of planned maintenance activities planned through the schedule.
- Undertake high quality reporting in relation to PPM delivery and compliance certification. Review reports and co-ordinate with the helpdesk and account management team to resolve any gaps or issues.
- Chase and resolve issues which may impact on Key Performance Indicators
- Issue periodic sub-contractor PPM work orders and proactively manage orders through to completion. Monitor sub-contractor performance in this regard
- Send client letters regarding upcoming residential PPM inspections to the occupant(s) within agreed timescales
- Ensure compliance with the internal system and be instrumental in implementing the procedures and instructions.
- Display continuous improvement regarding PPM task completion, contract KPIs and any other metrics established by the PPM Team Leader or Account Manager
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.