£10 - 15 per hour
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
My client is looking to recruit multiple porters at their site in Cambridge. You must have porter experience and be immediately available.
YOU MUST HAVE HEP B AND TETANUS INOCULATIONS AND TO BE PHYSICALLY FIT.
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE AN IN DATE ENCAHNCED DBS.
Requiring 12 hour shifts from 7am to 7pm 4 days on 4 days off 4 nights on and 4 off
Late shifts 11 am to 7pm
• Transport of patients between the wards.
• Assist with the receipt and storing of supplies.
• To be responsible for ensuring that there are adequate stocks of collection bags for linen and waste available.
• Assisting pharmacy with the receipt and storage of cylinders, maintenance of cylinders stored with the department and changing them as required. Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
• Assist with the moving of equipment.
• Provision of a messenger service to and from other departments within the Hospital.
• To undertake duties as specified on the daily/weekly plan. Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role & a DBS taken in the last 3 years.
Please apply for the role and I will be in touch if you are shortlisted.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.