£0 - 23k per year
8 days ago
We are currently looking for a porter to work for a client of ours based in Holborn. This is a temp to perm position which will be full time working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This is a really exciting opportunity to work client direct and has some great benefits.
- Undertake heavy lifting duties such as moving furniture in preparation for meetings, exhibitions and other events.
- Assist with deliveries such as post/parcels. This may include unloading and loading vehicles as required.
- Ensure that rooms are set up correctly, and are clean and tidy for use.
- To give advice and direction to visitors to the building.
- To collect and log any items of lost property.
- To turn off the lights in all rooms which are not being used.
- To assist with the movement of a wide range of items around the building, as required.
- Set challenging personal and or team targets and review them on a continuous basis as applicable.
- Attend and positively contribute at meetings, seminars and project groups as required.
- Carry out any other activities, duties and tasks as directed.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Physical fitness and ability to perform the allocated tasks
- Flexibility and self-motivation with good organisation skills, ability to work with little direct supervision and to prioritise tasks if necessary on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- 5 year verifiable work record
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.