£32k - 34k per year
19 days ago
Plumber Multi Trader
£32,000-£34,000 Per Year/ Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We are working alongside a great compnay who provides services to more than 140,000 customers in our 65,000 homes nationwide. With a turnover of £360.5m and a truly national presence, they are one of the leading housing providers in the sector. We have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician Plumber to join our Planned Works team in Chesterfield and surrounding areas on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be expected to complete 2 full bathrooms per week, which will include, removing existing fittings, tiling etc. Renewing of pipe work, fitting new suite complete, toilet, basin/Ped, bath/shower. Tiling of around 8m2+. Renewing any boxing-in to pipe work etc. Electrical, Decoration and flooring are to be completed by other trades.
What we’re looking for:
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be a fully qualified and experienced Plumber, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Someone who lives within Chesterfield or surrounding areas to ensure we can get to our customers in a timely manner.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
- Demonstrate the Guinness Behaviours.
- Experience of working within the social housing sector.
- bonus scheme
- over time
- Entitled to over 20 holidays & bank holidays,
- Van & fuel card
If you are interested call Leah Shepard at build recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.