£32.5k - 32.8k per year + Van & fuel card
2 months ago
Plumber Multi Trade Operative
Permanent Role, 8am-5pm, with a salary of £32,500 - £32,800.00
My client are the largest housing association in the UK. They provide Repairs and Maintenance services to residents homes nationwide.
We're looking for a enthusiastic tradesperson able to deliver a first class repairs service across a variety of our properties in Essex and East London
We can offer you regular work, an attractive and steady salary, standard working hours and generous employee benefits.
Day to Day:
- You will be required to carry out the full range of general maintenance & repairs to occupied and vacant properties
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Use of PDA & Company Van
- Experience in Multi Trade
- Experience working in social housing
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA
- Overtime at Time & Half & Double
- 33 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
- 1% of your salary to spend on our flexible benefits scheme, Additions – options include cycle to work, dental insurance, health screening, will writing
- Discretionary bonus of up to 5% of your basic annual earnings
- Defined contribution pension scheme – provides life assurance cover to the value of three times your annual salary
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell annual leave
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Volunteering opportunities
- Employee assistance programme.
Diversity and Inclusion
My client want a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. They embrace and celebrate differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
They are committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making it an inclusive place to work.
If you're a reliable, experienced Multi Trader with skills across multiple trades who can deliver excellent quality work and first class customer service we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV or contact Cheri Bulmer at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.