£28k - 29k per year
3 months ago
£28,000 Per Year – Permanent (Full-Time)
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Well-established Maintenance Contractor, who are looking for a Plumber Multi-Trader based in Ashford.
Day to Day:
- You will be required to carry out maintenance and repair work within social housing properties across Ashford and the surrounding areas.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Plumbing - Qualified
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Mobile device
- Personal protective equipment
- 24 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays)
- Regular opportunities for training (upskilling and cross skilling)
- Company Pension contribution and life assurance
- Flexible Benefits including health cash plan, additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym, retail discounts and more
- An annual Wellbeing Fund
- Option to join out of hours emergency Rota which would be on the repairs side of the contract which will be paid as per our out of hours rate
Please apply or contact Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.