£31k - 35k per year
26 days ago
You will be required to carry out maintenance and repair work within soical housing properties across Windsor and the surrounding area's.
I am looking for someone with experience of working within void housing doing multi trade work, and who can cover the below trades to a good standard:
- Plumbing - Qualified or good experience
- Plastering - patch work up to 1 square meter
- Tiling - Splash backs
- UPVC - lock repairs to doors and windows
This is a Permanent Plumber Multi-Trade role whereby you will receive a company van and fuel card. The Salary is between £32,000 -£35,000 dependant on experience.
On top of your salary, you'll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard:
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
If you are interested in this Plumber Multi-Trade position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.