£33k - 35k per year
4 months ago
Plumber Multi Trade Operative
Up to £35,000 Per year
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organizations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialize in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a housing association who are looking for a Plumber Multi Trader based in Hemel Hempstead.
Day to Day:
- Drain downs
- Gate valves and Stopcocks
- Pipe freeze
- Internal and external blockages
- Plumbing: Tap changes, and minor plumbing repairs, installing and repairing water systems.
- Carpentry: skirting/architraves/stud work
- Plastering: Patch plastering
- Painting and decorating e.g. small paint jobs
- Plumbing: Tap changes, and minor plumbing repairs
- UPVC: Repair of windows and door locks
- MUST BE ABLE TO DO ALL ROLES STATED ABOVE
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience in residential properties
- Good social skills
- Good customer service
- NVQ Level 2
- 25 days holiday pay
- Van and fuel card provided
- Profitable bonus scheme
- Bank holidays off
Please apply or contact Levi Garrett at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.