£30k per year
6 months ago
Plumber / Multi Trade
Bridgwater and surrounding area
28-32k + package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Social Housing contractor, who are looking for a Plumber Multi Trade based in Bridgwater
Day to Day:
- Reactive maintenance in social housing properties throughout Bridgwater and the surrounding area
- Providing responsive repairs within domestic properties
- Plumbing and general repairs and maintenance
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- NVQ in plumbing or suitably experienced
- Experience of working in domestic properties carrying out maintenance
- Full driving licence
- Immediate start
- Van, fuel card, tools and uniform provided
- Holiday pay and pension contributions
- Permanent contract - working 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.