£30k - 35k per year + Bonus
4 months ago
Build has an exciting new opportunity for a Plumber to join our team based in London.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £34,000 per annum.
A van will be provided but you will need to have your own tools. You will be required to work 42.5 hours per week within a shift pattern of 8-5pm Monday to Friday. Additionally, you will be required to be on call for out of hours. The work will be covering West London.
About the Plumber role: An exciting opportunity has come up for a Plumber to assist with the Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant would be skilled to a City & Guilds/ NVQ or equivalent and be suitably qualified to undertake work on unvented systems.
Responsibilities of our Plumber: As part of your daily duties, you will manage your workload within voids, investment, and responsive repair work streams. You will ensure that all works are carried out safely and to an excellent quality standard.
As our Plumber, we are looking for:
• Site Operative CSCS card
• Clean, full UK driving License
• Suitably qualified to undertake work on unvented systems
• Trade City & Guilds/ NQV qualification
• Experience within the maintenance environment
• Excellent ability to operate a PDA devise and update works status’s and image upload
• Basic understanding of schedule of rates
• Asbestos Awareness Training
• Eligibility to work in the UK
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.