£18 per hour
over 1 year ago
My Client is one of the largest housing association's in England based in the south of England. They have 35,000 homes and 1,500 colleagues.
We are looking for a qualified plumber, and you'll be responsible for the delivery of the plumbing maintenance repairs/installations.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out plumbing repairs and installations
- To ensure that all plumbing work carried out complies with the relevant Health & Safety policies and statutory legislation
- Ensure all works are completed in the most cost-effective manner, identify and pre-order materials as required using the appropriate process
- To cover out of hours emergency call out in accordance with the departmental rota.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Ideally social housing expereince, or domestic contracts
- NVQ Level 2 in plumbing is the minimum requirement.
- NVQ Level 3 in plumbing being the ideal
- City and Guilds qualification in plumbing up to advanced Craft level.
- Experience of carrying out day-to-day plumbing repairs and installations
This is a temp contract for three months, and a Van & Fuel will be included. If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.