£34k - 36k per year + Progression, Pension, Call outs
14 days ago
Our client is looking for a plumber to join their successful team to work on a public sector site in NW London. This role will be working Monday to Fiday 08:00 - 17:00 and you will be required to take turns with other plumbers to do calls out 1/3.
If you are a plumber who has worked in a commercial or ideally public sector site before doing mainteannce and reactive works you will be great for this role. The right person must have a can do attitude and be abe to work independtly.
- Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 2 in Plumbing or equivalent
- Two years experience working in a role as a plumber or equivalent
- Must be familiar with a hospital or commicial environement
- strong communication skills
- Cover all maintenance
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- Attend to reactive works such as leaks and blockages
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.