£15 - 17 per hour
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
My client is recruiting a Plumber to join their team in East London, They are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join their skilled property maintenance team covering high end residential and commercial key customers in our local area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful applicant will be performing works in residential and commercial settings and will be experienced, customer focused and have an eye for detail.
- Carrying installation of pipework in new residential buildings.
- Installation of rainwater pipes.
- Pipe cutting, soldering, brazing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Heating & Plumbing Minimum 3 Years Experience
- Qualified in Plumbing & Heating NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Located in East London
- Full UK Driving License
If you are immediately please get in touch!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.