£16 - 19 per hour
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
The client is within NHS, in this point In time they are currently looking for a plumber for a hospital, in which the client is respectable of employees and also fun at times.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE AN IN DATE STANDARD DBS OR BE HAPPY TO APPLY AND PAY FOR IT YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Undertaking vast amount of tasks in planned and reactive maintenance.
• Daily AD HOC
• Examining and maintaining BMS systems.
• Maintenance in AHU`S and FHU`S
• Having good knowledge with plant rooms
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
• Someone who can start immediately.
• Level 2/3 in plumbing or Heating and Ventilation
• Willing to liaise with the client to ensure the efficiency of work.
• Agile in the way you work.
If you are interested in this role please apply and I will contact you shortly!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.