£2,800 - 28,635 per year + company van and Fuel card
8 months ago
Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry.
We are currently working on behalf of a Large Housing Association. My Client is currently looking for a Plumber for a Permanent position to complete plumbing activities including: repairs, diagnostics and replacements (as applicable) to a high standard and in line with company standards and specification whilst delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
Duties will include:
- Ensure all work is carried out within the allocated time frame to a high standard and quality and communicate progress to colleagues
- Comply & adhere to all Health and Safety regulations including PPE, COSHH, and RAMS
- •Conduct yourself appropriately, ensure the corporate code of conduct & brand guidelines are adhered to (i.e. punctuality, clean vehicle, uniforms and site appearance)
- Maintain appropriate van stock and ensure orders are placed with suppliers and comply with the group specifications
- Ensure you maintain accurate job records in line with company and legislative requirements
- To comply with company policies, procedures and standards
- Ideally educated to GCSE or equivalent levels
- NVQ level 2/3 Plumbing
- C&G 6189: Plumbing and domestic heating
- C&G 3345: Water regulations & unvented water
- CSCS or equivalent
- Part P electrical
Please send your CV for consideration.
Contact Elma on 07496601999 for further details, or send CV over to Elma.Alue@BuildRec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.