£25k - 33k per year
020 3176 4790
7 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Plumber to join one of the countries leading building services companies based in the Birmingham area.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience undertaking various plumbing works. The work will be a mix of installation and repair work as well as general maintenance. You will hold a full driving licence as this is a mobile role.
The role will be on a static site undertaking various plumbing work in commercial buildings such as public houses and restaurants.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation which offer great career opportunities and future progression.
Duties inclusive of but not limited to:
- General plumbing Works
- Heat Recovery Units
- Heating: radiator, underfloor and radiant ceiling systems
- HWS both direct and indirect
- Sanitary ware installations
- Gravity and pumped waste/drainage systems
- Storage tank installations with booster sets (To WRAS Specifications)
- Chilled water installations (Non-Refrigerant works)
- Carrying out Plumbing Services installation and repairs utilising a range of different systems
- Problem solving and fault finding whilst providing site maintenance reports.
Minimum Requirements and Required Qualifications:
- The Commercial Plumber should hold qualifications such as NVQ Level 2/3 in plumbing and heating or equivalent.
- Ideally with some experience of AC units.
- 3 years Previous experience in a similar position
- Gas Safe registered (preferred)
If you would like to apply for the role please get in touch!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.