£31.2k per year + Company Van & Bonus
about 1 month ago
I am currently looking for a plumber around the North and East London area, to carry out maintenance in domestic properties. This is a permanent contract with the largest housing association in the UK.
The successful Plumber will be offered:
- A company van and fuel card
- A progressive salary starting at £31,200
- 25 days holiday, rising to 27 after 5 years service
- A pension contribution of 6%
- Private health care
- A non-contractual bonus of between 5-15%
The succesful Plumber will have:
- Previous experience in the social housing or domestic maintenance sector
- Part P qualification
- A full clean driving license
If you are interested in this role or would like to hear more, please apply with your CV or call Bailey on 07944267226
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.